1.3

The first session was okay, we learned a few things, the dog responded to some of it.The second session wasn't as good.

The trainer was testy with my wife and daughter esp., we couldn't seem to do anything right for her. One of the issues was are dog getting along with other dogs. She promised to bring one of hers for the third session. That didn't happen, instead she got rude.

I personally was trying to work with the dog and I couldn't do one thing right. She already scared off my wife and daughter that's why I took over that day. We were making no progress, her solution? Videotape us working with the dog and send it to her.

That was the last time we saw her, about two months into the process. The one-year guarantee? We chose not to call back, and the trainer never bothered to follow up to find out what was going on. Basically she took our money and ran.

It was extremely frustrating. We since found another trainer who has worked with and helped our dog immensely we now wish we'd gone there in the first place. I wrote a review on this particular trainers site last year and it's disappeared, apparently we don't want negative reviews out there.

Ruth Marquardt is the name.Stay away would be our unanimous opinion.

Review about: Bark Busters Dog Training.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

BarkBustersCares
Bark Busters Verified Representative

Hi:

As a customer service representative of BarkBusters, I would like to apologize for your experience.This is NOT the norm.

We would like the chance to rectify this situation. Could I ask you to forward this email with your name, address and phone number to customerservice@barkbusters.com?

Also include the trainer's name so we can help you to resolve.Thanks!