5.0

So I looked at these reviews and actually cancelled my appt with Bark Busters because of a review I read.My dog is a very agressive rescue breed so I was skeptical based on what I read.

Scott called me right away and explained the training. He offered to come over and would not charge us. Well that all changed for sure. Scott immediately worked with us on the techniques and it was amazing.

We know what to do and what to work on. It truly works! THIS IS NOT an abusive program. I am sure there are trainers that people have problem with but Scott is so very good at his craft and deserves the recognition.

Shame on me for listening to some of these bad reviews. I feel extremely fortunate that Scott called. My Barney is behaving himself as I write this. I will see Scott in three weeks and will be looking forward to his next visit so I can show him that this is a family who wants to continue to rescure the agressive breed and help them adjust to society.

We are doing our due diligence in ensuring their place in our family. Do some comittment work people, your dog didn't choose you, you chose them.

Thanks Scott!

Edithanneski wrote the review because of good quality at Bark Busters and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bark Busters to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bark Busters and bark busters dog training for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bark Busters?

Comments

Boone, North Carolina, United States #1216649

I think you need to reword your description of your dog.The way you talk makes all rescues and Bull Terriers sound mean and they're not.

It's YOUR dog that has an issue for whatever reason and I'm sure his problem is through no fault of his own.Careful with dog labels.

You are fortunate to have one of the trainers who is successful in training your dog. However, not all of the trainers are as dedicated as the one you have, which is what many of the complaints are about.

If a person signs the Bark Buster contract and gets a poor quality trainer, then the customer cannot get his/her money back per the contract.