1.2

I was having problems (and still am) with my rottweiler. He’s a big boy (120lbs) and aggressive toward other males.

I needed help addressing that. The bark busters trainer came to my house once and he taught me their trademark technique which is that bah command to get him to back away from our door and it kinda worked. He did tell me however not to use it yet till the next time we see each other so he can go in depth. Right after that he talked to us about pricing which was about $700 and I payed them on the spot.

He also told us that he would need a special harness in order for that bah command to work since you are pulling him back when you do it. I also bought the harness and a leash. My boy initially went to another training school which was a group class and they teach basic to advance but the trainer teaches with treats. He said that they don’t do that and kinda talked bad about that other school.

He came to my house a total of 3 times after and each visit was at most 15 minutes. On mid July he came the last time, we met at a park, he even left his truck running. He taught me one more lesson and took off and told me that he’s be back in two weeks to check on my progress, I’m still waiting for him and it’s december. The bah command works but only in open spaces where you see the other dog or person coming toward you.

But in instances where you are at a door and you dunno who’s coming behind and if it does happen that there’s a person or dog behind it, you have no time to fall behind your dog, pull and do the bah command. Not to mention too that I felt like an idiot every time I did it. Since then I have gone back to his old trainers methods and they seem to be working and I am meetings a behaviour trainer next year.

Don’t do like me, don’t sign up right away before doing your research on that trainer. Very disappointed.

Review about: Bark Busters Dog Training.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

BarkBustersCares
Bark Busters Verified Representative

Hi. At Bark Busters Home Dog Training, we want all of our customers to be satisfied.

We have successfully trained more than 1M dogs, and we never want our customers to be disappointed.

To help with your issue, I would like to contact the trainer involved so we can reach a satisfactory solution. Please email the trainer's name to customerservice@barkbusters.com so we can further assist you.