2.0

I paid almost $1000 for lifetime, in-home support for my two dogs.When I did research on Bark Busters, the main points that encouraged me to go with them was the lifetime support, and they come to you, aka "in-home".

I worked with a trainer for a little bit, and she ended up retiring. No trainers took her place in my area, so all Bark Busters could offer me was video chatting with a trainer who lives on the East Coast. I tried it for a couple sessions, but that was not what I paid for. I wanted a trainer to be here, in person, to show me how to train, and correct me while I'm doing it.

This doesn't work if I have to hold my phone for him to see. I insisted they give me a partial 50% refund, which I thought was reasonable. They refused, saying "my original trainer took the payment, not Bark Busters. They guarantee lifetime support, not in-home support." Except their website says they are different from other training companies because they do IN-HOME SUPPORT.

I am so disappointed with them.

Now I'm out $1000, and all I want to do is find another trainer who CAN offer in-home support, but I'm not willing to do that without getting some money back from Bark Busters.I would suggest you think twice before singing a contract with them.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "partial refund (50%)" as the author lost $995. This person is overall dissatisfied with Bark Busters and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bark Busters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Bark Busters to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bark Busters?

Comments