I paid almost $1000 for lifetime, in-home support for my two dogs.When I did research on Bark Busters, the main points that encouraged me to go with them was the lifetime support, and they come to you, aka "in-home".
I worked with a trainer for a little bit, and she ended up retiring. No trainers took her place in my area, so all Bark Busters could offer me was video chatting with a trainer who lives on the East Coast. I tried it for a couple sessions, but that was not what I paid for. I wanted a trainer to be here, in person, to show me how to train, and correct me while I'm doing it.
This doesn't work if I have to hold my phone for him to see. I insisted they give me a partial 50% refund, which I thought was reasonable. They refused, saying "my original trainer took the payment, not Bark Busters. They guarantee lifetime support, not in-home support." Except their website says they are different from other training companies because they do IN-HOME SUPPORT.
I am so disappointed with them.
Now I'm out $1000, and all I want to do is find another trainer who CAN offer in-home support, but I'm not willing to do that without getting some money back from Bark Busters.I would suggest you think twice before singing a contract with them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."
- "This is a long but detailed story, so before I begin below is only a PARTIAL LIST of what Myloh and I experienced at Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic with Dr...."
- "I had been looking for a shihpoo puppy for a while and came across one on the Purebred Breeders LLC website. I fell inlove with a puppy on there, called,..."
- "My credit card was charged three times and the order never processed to the store therefore getting no pizza. This company is horrible!! There is always an issue!!..."
- "NEVER ONCE was I told I was renting ANYTHING! if you look at the document... I am now seeing that I am renting REALLY!!! so misleading.... I bought a bedroom..."
- "I'm Suraj Kancharla, an International student attending grad school in California. I bought an '03 passat in '13 and been looking after it with a lot of care - regular..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."