I paid almost $1000 for lifetime, in-home support for my two dogs.When I did research on Bark Busters, the main points that encouraged me to go with them was the lifetime support, and they come to you, aka "in-home".
I worked with a trainer for a little bit, and she ended up retiring. No trainers took her place in my area, so all Bark Busters could offer me was video chatting with a trainer who lives on the East Coast. I tried it for a couple sessions, but that was not what I paid for. I wanted a trainer to be here, in person, to show me how to train, and correct me while I'm doing it.
This doesn't work if I have to hold my phone for him to see. I insisted they give me a partial 50% refund, which I thought was reasonable. They refused, saying "my original trainer took the payment, not Bark Busters. They guarantee lifetime support, not in-home support." Except their website says they are different from other training companies because they do IN-HOME SUPPORT.
I am so disappointed with them.
Now I'm out $1000, and all I want to do is find another trainer who CAN offer in-home support, but I'm not willing to do that without getting some money back from Bark Busters.I would suggest you think twice before singing a contract with them.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On September 13th 2011, I bought an AKC registered female from Ms. Morningstar for $2500 on co-ownership with the promise Ms. Morningstar to sign off with full payment or puppy..."
- "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..."
- "THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!! REALLY? DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I..."
- "I agreed to a subscription of $51 a month for my internet at AT&T. It's been less than a year and they raised my subscription 4 TIMES. Now it's $103..."
- "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..."
- "My credit card was charged three times and the order never processed to the store therefore getting no pizza. This company is horrible!! There is always an issue!!..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "A coach USA bus almost killed my family and several in the cars around us today around 2pm eastbound on I-64 in Newport News Virginia. Driving way too fast for..."