3.8

Robin Havekost is very professional and a knowledgeable dog trainer. Involving the entire family, she showed us how to give our puppy a restricted area to help keep him from running out an open door and jumping on strangers to play with them.

Her training was humane and very effective, accomplishing results in just a short time.

My family and I are looking forward to working with her in the coming months to help our dog and ourselves relate to each other towards a happy life together. Bark Busters was recommended to us by our veterinarian because she had worked with them in Florida and here in Colorado.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bark Busters Dog Training.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

How much did you pay? Is the trainer a friend of yours?

Do you work for barkbusters?

Sorry but this post seems a lot different than the detailed comments and feelings of the others. Looks suspiciously like something written by someone who was asked to write a positive comment.

to Anonymous #1128410

Hello! I'm Robin Havekost who trained this client.

I was thrilled to read this review. I did NOT ask my client to post this review here. I was very surprised to find it. I only encourage my clients to post reviews on the Bark Buster's website if they have had a positive experience.

Some post on Yelp or Google as well, but I don't push them. I hope that answers your question.

No one at Bark Busters had anything to do with this post. Kind regards, Robin