100% full Not resolved

While some trainers who work for BarkBusters may be good trainers, they are the minority. And if your trainer leaves the business as ours did, you are left with a newly-assigned trainer who has no experience, and there is no money-back guarantee. Our first trainer was inconstant and unreliable (not contacting us for over six weeks during puppy training). What are we supposed to do? The contract explicitly states that the dog owner cannot use another training service without voiding the lifetime warranty.

So, we either go with the new, inexperienced trainer, or we walk away having lost over $500 ($495.00 plus two harnesses). Corporate was no help because they refuse to return money even though trainers post erroneous information on the corporate website. It turns out that our trainer had reviews that were not for him but for the person before him. The new trainer has reviews on her web page that are note for her either (see picture).

We learned the hard way and are now paying for a reputable, licensed behaviorist to undo the problems caused by using a trainer who was supposedly backed by this organization. Good trainers let you pay as you go; they don't take your money up front and then leave you hanging.

Find a reputable behaviorist -- not a gimmick.

I didn't like: Contract, Results, Poor customer service, Misleading website reviews, Bait and switch.

Had an Experience with Bark Busters?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion