I owned a Bark Busters home dog training franchised territory, but the owners stole it from me when I went to college to further my education. I worked this territory for over 5 years.

The franchise owners claim they took my territory for breach of contract, but that is a lie. Not only did they unjustifiably take my territory from me, they gave it to another trainer. I paid a lot of money for my franchised territory. It was my livelihood.

Danny and Sylvia Wilson, the franchisors of Bark Busters just came in one day and took it from me without thinking twice. Not only have the franchisors taken my territory, but they have stolen many other franchisees territories unjustifiably and gave the territories to other trainers.

The franchisors have harassed and bullied me as has their attorney. I want my money back!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $131000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Bark Busters. The most disappointing about bark busters dog training at Bark Busters was bark busters owners cruel Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bark Busters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Bark Busters to other companies on our site.

Comments