I reached out to Bark Busters sometime ago however, as we still have problems with our dog I tend to reflect on the experience feeling cheated and at a loss of solution and money. We paid for a 1 year training program and during that time our trainer visited us around 6 times.

She installed a training program which we followed, but no real improvement. On the last visit she confessed that in all her years of training dogs, she has never not be able to train a dog like ours. She even suggested getting a new one? In my eyes that is a fail and surely a refund of our money?

Alas no. She came back again after I complained with more tips but still no improvement. I regret going with Bark Busters as I lost $500 I could have invested better.

Plus I still have a dog I cannot take for a walk as he cannot walk on lead without aggressive behaviour. Just want to warn people to research into real dog behaviour specialists if experiencing a dog with bad leash association, as this company does not know how to overcome that.

Review about: Bark Busters Dog Training.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

They still, to this day use outdated training methods. They use a forceful way to make dogs behave.

That's not how good trainers train today.

Don't Be fooled by lifetime support... That's just a scam, once that trainer leaves they will offer you Skype Support. I lost over $1200 and only received 2 visits.

Really rude and poor methods..

but they talked up everything. its very sad, I wish I was warned.

BarkBustersCares
Bark Busters Verified Representative

Hi Amy: Bark Busters never wants our customers to be disappointed, so I would like to help resolve your issue. Can you please email the trainer's name to customerservice@barkbusters.com so I may speak with them?

to BarkBustersCares #1400541

This email address did not work? Could you please provide a correct one. Thanks

to Amy Harrison #1401206

I will send you mine (marketing@barkbusters.com)