1.1K views

Started training a newly adopted German Shepherd Dog.She was sensitive and anxious, and the aversion techniques left me feeling guilty and caused further issues when trying to get her to come when called.

Some of their methods seemed harmful, such as turning quickly and yanking a dog back by their neck, but I reluctantly stuck with it. The trainer came out for a few sessions but then stopped, and started answering any requests I had with 'Continue the homework and keep practicing'. Even when we moved and started have new issues with fence aggression I could not get a response. This is not a life-time membership.

This is $650 for one session a week for 4-6 weeks and then they're done with you and you shouldn't expect another session.I have since stopped using the bark buster methods completely and my dog has become much better behaved.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of bark busters dog training. Bark Busters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bark busters dog training in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bark Busters.

Had an Experience with Bark Busters?

Comments

I find this review to be ridiculous!I personally know the trainer in Louisville and he awesome and very customer service oriented.

He has won numerous awards for being so good at what he does. I simply don't believe that he didn't call you back if you left him a message. He cares deeply about his clients and his work ethic is remarkable!

And no harsh methods are used by Bark Busters trainers.Everything is humane and natural.

icehotel
to Anonymous Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1192240

Hahaha! Well you must be right and everybody else is wrong. Yep, that's it.