7 Rue Cambridge, Baie-d'Urfé, QC H9X 2V3, Canada

Waste of time and money . We had one horribly lengthy session in which the trainer stayed for over three hours.

Comes in the door and throws three pucks on the floor and starts this *** growl at the dog. Our dog responds and they he says okay I'm done. HA HA Continues to stay and talk about changing food to raw and all kinds of other ***. Very little training but a whole lot of talk.

He then tells us we have to use these pucks and growl at our dog all the time. To always set him up for failure and to ignore the dog all the time. Well what is the point of me having a dog if I can not show him affection. Next session comes to the house and tells us that well there is nothing that he can do until we decide to get our dog fixed.

First session there was no problem now you tell me the reason is because he is not neutered. What a joke!!!! After that we never heard from him again. I hope he is enjoying the $750 he charged us for doing absolutely nothing.

Our dog is still not trained we can't even take him for a walk nor sit outside as he barks at everything and does not listen to anything we tell him. Don't waste your money!!!

Review about: Bark Busters Dog Training.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Lack of training methods, Not honoring agreement, Price, Poor customer service.

Comments