So I looked at these reviews and actually cancelled my appt with Bark Busters because of a review I read.My dog is a very agressive rescue breed so I was skeptical based on what I read.
Scott called me right away and explained the training. He offered to come over and would not charge us. Well that all changed for sure. Scott immediately worked with us on the techniques and it was amazing.
We know what to do and what to work on. It truly works! THIS IS NOT an abusive program. I am sure there are trainers that people have problem with but Scott is so very good at his craft and deserves the recognition.
Shame on me for listening to some of these bad reviews. I feel extremely fortunate that Scott called. My Barney is behaving himself as I write this. I will see Scott in three weeks and will be looking forward to his next visit so I can show him that this is a family who wants to continue to rescure the agressive breed and help them adjust to society.
We are doing our due diligence in ensuring their place in our family. Do some comittment work people, your dog didn't choose you, you chose them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Gilder Transport/ Danny Gilder / www.dustygilder.com – shipping horses w/o CVI or Coggins required paperwork. Dirty old stock trailer for a 1000+ mile trip? Really?? Gilder Horse Transport /..."
- "Hello...I'm the owner of Big dog kennel I have been in business raising only full reg AKC Rottweilers since 1999 And am in good standing with AKC, they do an..."
- "We took our terrified little rescue dog, Sandy to a "training" facility to help him become more confident and socialized. The owner Catherine Sacks was given $4300 for..."
- "I am 8 years in a Genesee/Lennar home. First the plumbing lines were not angled right so the draining was bad. Had to get an independent plumber to tell Lennar..."
- "I recently had my car buffed and waxed at the wave car care of westminster, co and after I cam out with 5 gouges in my paint in numerous places..."
- "DO NOT PATRONIZE THIS BUSINESS. ASHLEY BURSE IS A THIEF. BUYER BEWARE!!! Here is my timeline of events for my transaction with Ashley Burse of Vintage Goody Shop. Wednesday May 8th: I..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."