Review about Bark Busters Dog Training from Westminster, Colorado

So I looked at these reviews and actually cancelled my appt with Bark Busters because of a review I read.My dog is a very agressive rescue breed so I was skeptical based on what I read.

Scott called me right away and explained the training. He offered to come over and would not charge us. Well that all changed for sure. Scott immediately worked with us on the techniques and it was amazing.

We know what to do and what to work on. It truly works! THIS IS NOT an abusive program. I am sure there are trainers that people have problem with but Scott is so very good at his craft and deserves the recognition.

Shame on me for listening to some of these bad reviews. I feel extremely fortunate that Scott called. My Barney is behaving himself as I write this. I will see Scott in three weeks and will be looking forward to his next visit so I can show him that this is a family who wants to continue to rescure the agressive breed and help them adjust to society.

We are doing our due diligence in ensuring their place in our family. Do some comittment work people, your dog didn't choose you, you chose them.

Thanks Scott!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bark Busters Dog Training
Review category
Animal Services
review #689201 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bark Busters? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 21 #1216649 Boone, North Carolina

I think you need to reword your description of your dog. The way you talk makes all rescues and Bull Terriers sound mean and they're not. It's YOUR dog that has an issue for whatever reason and I'm sure his problem is through no fault of his own. Careful with dog labels.

0 0 Reply

Apr 20 #1147293

You are fortunate to have one of the trainers who is successful in training your dog. However, not all of the trainers are as dedicated as the one you have, which is what many of the complaints are about.
If a person signs the Bark Buster contract and gets a poor quality trainer, then the customer cannot get his/her money back per the contract.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.