Review about Bark Busters Dog Training from Westminster, Colorado
So I looked at these reviews and actually cancelled my appt with Bark Busters because of a review I read.My dog is a very agressive rescue breed so I was skeptical based on what I read.
Scott called me right away and explained the training. He offered to come over and would not charge us. Well that all changed for sure. Scott immediately worked with us on the techniques and it was amazing.
We know what to do and what to work on. It truly works! THIS IS NOT an abusive program. I am sure there are trainers that people have problem with but Scott is so very good at his craft and deserves the recognition.
Shame on me for listening to some of these bad reviews. I feel extremely fortunate that Scott called. My Barney is behaving himself as I write this. I will see Scott in three weeks and will be looking forward to his next visit so I can show him that this is a family who wants to continue to rescure the agressive breed and help them adjust to society.
We are doing our due diligence in ensuring their place in our family. Do some comittment work people, your dog didn't choose you, you chose them.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Today, 04/20/15, I brought our 3 year old yellow lab into the Manchester NH petsmart store #1869 in for a routine full service bath and groom. A groomer took her..."
- "The breeder (Tami Foster) has at least 30 dogs in her house. When I went in the front door they all came running & barking. I watched them..."
- "I paid almost $1000 for lifetime, in-home support for my two dogs. When I did research on Bark Busters, the main points that encouraged me to go with them was..."
- "I recently had my car buffed and waxed at the wave car care of westminster, co and after I cam out with 5 gouges in my paint in numerous places..."
- "I paid replicaswisswatches.org $150 on my visa for a Montres Allison replica tourbillion. They said it was just like the real thing and was a real tourbillion just like..."
- "I am 8 years in a Genesee/Lennar home. First the plumbing lines were not angled right so the draining was bad. Had to get an independent plumber to tell Lennar..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I purchased a San Lucas sofa bed made by Ashley Furniture purchased thru Coleman's furniture online spent about $1200 including an extended warranty we have the same problem with the..."