4.8

I'm surprised to see so many negative reviews on here. My experience with Mike Shampy, a Barkbusters trainer in Central Florida, has been very positive.

We paid for the lifetime training for our almost 2 year old dog mainly to work on issues she has been having with our cats but also some other behavior such as not coming when called, jumping on new visitors etc. I have used several other trainers in the past as well as done Beginner through Advanced training classes with her at one of the major pet stores in the area. So far, I feel like this has provided better results. Mike spent 3 hours in the first session explaining the program then working with Darcy with me and showing me how to redirect her and have her pay attention to my commands.

He is excellent with dogs and our dog responded to him immediately. He walked through how I needed to approach different situations with her. I saw definitely results in that first session. As instructed, I've continued working with her myself using the techniques.

He has been readily available to answer questions and even called to follow up and see how things are going.

We scheduled another session for about 2 weeks from the first and I do believe he will make himself available as long as we need him in order to get these issues resolved.

This reviewer shared experience about "very happy with the barkbusters trainer in my area." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Bark Busters. the best about bark busters dog training from Bark Busters was excellent trainer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bark Busters.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Bark Busters to other companies on our site.

Comments