I have been very surprised to read all of the negative comments; however, this website's name probably attracts more complaints than compliments.

I hired Nancy about 3 months ago to help me with my 18 month old rescue shih-tzu, and I found her advice to be very effective and encouraging. She spent 2.5 hours with me and my kids during the first session and interacted the whole time with our dog as she shared with us the Bark Buster philosophy. It wasn't until I felt comfortable with her as a trainer (about an hour into the session) that I agreed to hire her and sign a contract. I was under no obligation to pay unless I liked what I heard about Bark Busters and about Nancy herself. At the end of the first session Nancy scheduled several more sessions with me averaging about 1-1.5 hours a week for over a 5-6 week period. She always called the day before to reconfirm our meeting time, and she was always prompt. Nancy continues to meet with me on a less frequent basis, now that Bo's behavior has improved. She has always been able to answer any questions I may have, and if she doesn't have an immediate solution for a particular issue I am having with Bo, she will expediently contact other trainers to get their input.

Bo is not perfect by any means; however, his behavior has greatly improved since beginning Bark Busters, and I would recommend Nancy Higgins to anyone who asked.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bark Busters Dog Training.

Comments

I have two shih tzus adopted from a rescue they are no problem to train. They are easy, try having a lovable cairn terrier that is unruly and a little crazy that's why I needed bark busters and they were absolutely no help! The people that have good reviews most likely have normal dogs that were not abused and easily trained.