Plattsville, Ontario

I contacted Bark Busters in hopes of helping my 2 year old dog who was starting to show some aggression.The trainer came to my house and spent five hours here.It just wasn't what I was looking for.

I contacted him via email and stated that fact. He offered me most of my money back minus his gas, and the cost of his secretary. Although the program wasn't for me, I appreciate his business ethic, and prompt refund.

I am sure he has helped many.Thanks for your time and great customer service Tim.Good Luck in your future.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of positive experience. Bark Busters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bark Busters.

Had an Experience with Bark Busters?

Comments

Client was unreasonable in her expectations, felt satisfied w resolution when dealt w in a fair manner, still felt the need to post on this site even though she was not 'pissed! As she acknowledges...keep an open mind when checking out this site....even when folks are dealt in a fair and equitable manner.....they can still have an ax to grind