1.5

I adopted an female older dog from humaine society and called bark buster to help me toilet train her.Had a hour meeting with someone, he spent a lot of time circling and coloring pre-printed papers then told me to crate her.

( i could of googled that!) then I get pre-arranged emails every Sunday @ 4:30 am calling my dog a he, telling me about behaviour issues that were not an issue for my dog and I, all for 500$.Was a total waste of money for me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of bark busters dog training. Bark Busters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bark busters dog training in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bark Busters.

Had an Experience with Bark Busters?

Comments

Foxcreek Kennels - Cairn Terrier Dog Review from Buffalo Junction, Virginia Foxcreek Kennels "I'm owned by the most adorable Cairn terrier, Kallie Sue, who I got from Foxcreek. Not only is she beautiful, but has the sweetest temperament, loving, gentle, and gets along..." Read more Bark Busters - "Lifetime Guarantee" = Worthless; Find Reputable Behaviorist Instead Bark Busters "While some trainers who work for BarkBusters may be good trainers, they are the minority. And if your trainer leaves the business as ours did, you are left with a..." Read more Christypaw Persians - PURCHASED 3 KITTENS FROM CHRISTYPAW Christypaw Persians "I HAVE PURCHASED 3 KITTENS FROM CHRISTYPAW IN THE LAST 18 MONTHS! CHRISTY WAS ALWAYS HONEST AND PROFESSIONAL WITH ME FROM DAY 1! SHE ALWAYS ANSWERED MY MANY QUESTIONS I..." Read more Bark Busters - Dog Training Review from Westminster, Colorado Bark Busters "So I looked at these reviews and actually cancelled my appt with Bark Busters because of a review I read. My dog is a very agressive rescue breed so..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more