I was supposed to meet with a new trainer, Don Cohen after moving away from my old trainer.I set up an appointment with Don, we confirmed and then he emailed me to reschedule on the day he was supposed to come out.

I know things come up so I said sure, no problem. We rescheduled for a second time and the day of he emailed me to say his wife had an emergency at work. I was a little irritated, but said we can reschedule once again. The third time, he called me 2 hours before he was supposed to come out and said that one of his clients just called and he needs to see them tonight.

What am I, not a client??? This is the worst service and company. You can't complain to corporate because they don't list their number.

I am out $700.What a joke.

Had an Experience with Bark Busters?

Comments

I am fairly sure I know who this is.I apologize for the poor customer service that is reflected here.

You know it never would have happened with me.We had put much time in with your aggressive Bulldog.

As a follow-up to this issue, a refund of $350 was given due to the poor treatment and service.

Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC - Self-serving, inhumane & callous - RUN! Monroe Therapeutic Massage LLC "Vile excuse for a business that's supposed to be providing "therapeutic" services but, instead is self-serving, inhumane and callous. Brutally trapped and killed a group of feral cats in..." Read more Best Shepherd Kennels - Purchased one of the best dogs I ever owned Best Shepherd Kennels "I purchased Samson 8 years ago from Becky Bouchard. He is intelligent, healthy and a loyal member of my family. I received him at 8 weeks old and was able..." Read more Pet Airways - Yorkshire Terrier Review from Arlington, Massachusetts Pet Airways "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..." Read more Puppyfind - Jeff Steinport creating websites with fake contact info and fake identities Puppyfind "Jeff Steinport is running Vianet, LLC out of Scottsdale, Arizona and he has a few years previous experience with an online data collection company in Michigan, before he received his..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more