I was supposed to meet with a new trainer, Don Cohen after moving away from my old trainer.I set up an appointment with Don, we confirmed and then he emailed me to reschedule on the day he was supposed to come out.

I know things come up so I said sure, no problem. We rescheduled for a second time and the day of he emailed me to say his wife had an emergency at work. I was a little irritated, but said we can reschedule once again. The third time, he called me 2 hours before he was supposed to come out and said that one of his clients just called and he needs to see them tonight.

What am I, not a client??? This is the worst service and company. You can't complain to corporate because they don't list their number.

I am out $700.What a joke.

Had an Experience with Bark Busters?

Comments

I am fairly sure I know who this is.I apologize for the poor customer service that is reflected here.

You know it never would have happened with me.We had put much time in with your aggressive Bulldog.

As a follow-up to this issue, a refund of $350 was given due to the poor treatment and service.