I was supposed to meet with a new trainer, Don Cohen after moving away from my old trainer. I set up an appointment with Don, we confirmed and then he emailed me to reschedule on the day he was supposed to come out.

I know things come up so I said sure, no problem. We rescheduled for a second time and the day of he emailed me to say his wife had an emergency at work. I was a little irritated, but said we can reschedule once again. The third time, he called me 2 hours before he was supposed to come out and said that one of his clients just called and he needs to see them tonight.

What am I, not a client??? This is the worst service and company. You can't complain to corporate because they don't list their number.

I am out $700. What a joke.

Comments

I am fairly sure I know who this is. I apologize for the poor customer service that is reflected here.

You know it never would have happened with me. We had put much time in with your aggressive Bulldog.

As a follow-up to this issue, a refund of $350 was given due to the poor treatment and service.