1K views

All these bad reviews are completely true.Avoid this company.

All of you who got taught a technique with a bean bag thrown at your dog are fortunate. This company has you sign an agreement before they will disclose HOW they are going to train your dog. Our trainer brought a handful of heavy chain and threw that at our two husky puppies. I was floored.

He even accidently hit one of the dogs with the chain.

We cancelled services which led to whole other world of problems.They will not refund any money because they have "taught" you the technique even if there is no way in *** you would ever use that technique.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bark busters dog training. Bark Busters needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bark busters dog training in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bark Busters.

Had an Experience with Bark Busters?

Comments

Best Shepherd Kennels - Purchased one of the best dogs I ever owned Best Shepherd Kennels "I purchased Samson 8 years ago from Becky Bouchard. He is intelligent, healthy and a loyal member of my family. I received him at 8 weeks old and was able..." Read more Puppyfind - Jeff Steinport creating websites with fake contact info and fake identities Puppyfind "Jeff Steinport is running Vianet, LLC out of Scottsdale, Arizona and he has a few years previous experience with an online data collection company in Michigan, before he received his..." Read more The American Border Collie Association-The Non-Profit Organization That Doesn't Add Up American Border Collie Association "The American Border Collie Association is no longer “democratically ran” since the term was removed from their website effective March 2016. Also, around March 2016-The American Border Collie Association discovered..." Read more Death Row Dog Rescue/Diana Peters Scamming Money! Unethical! Death Row Dog Rescue "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more